CTI takes care of our clients because our employees are taken care of by CTI. Our team members are the backbone of our company since they are the ones working hard 24/7 to keep your technology humming and your business profiting.
We like to call them Rockstars.
Our talent is smart and determined, and we hire for ability over experience. We strive to maintain the ROCKSTAR culture in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
- They will answer your call in the middle of the night when you are trying to close that international deal and your phone service just went down.
- They will listen and understand each important aspect of your company so they can customize an IT plan that is exactly what you need – no more, no less.
- They know that you don’t always understand IT. They are able to communicate technical terms and jargon in ways you and your team will grasp and be able to make the best decisions.
- They know that doing their job well means you and your company will be able to do yours.
- They are empowered to make decisions, encouraged to react quickly, and solve problems so that you don’t have to worry.
Because of this, our Rockstars #MakeItHappen every day. Doesn’t every company deserve to have all their IT dreams come true?
Although our members share common goals and visions for the company, when not at work, our ROCKSTARS are unique. They pursue interests ranging from golfing to motorcycles, from frisbee to cooking.
The reason we know this is because our Rockstars are truly valued by CTI – which we all know means they will value you.
At CTI Technology, with the help of our Rockstars, we #MakeItHappen for you.