Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
The CTI Technology team would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to one of our many valued clients: Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
They are an active clinic performing important work to help their patients get consistent and restful sleep each and every night. We’re proud to play a small role in their work, ensuring their technology is always performing as expected.
Who Is Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine?
NPSM offers a comprehensive range of key pulmonary and sleep testing and treatment services out of their office in Algonquin, IL. Patients come to NPSM with various sleep issues and disorders, and the team helps them determine their cause and address it.
NPSM boasts the most highly trained and experienced pulmonary and sleep staff in the northwest suburbs. Using technology supported by CTI, this team offers the following services for patients:
- New patient consultations
- Same-day testing and treatment
- Same-day sick/urgent visits
- Asthma and COPD clinics
- CPAP clinics
- Durable Medical Equipment for commercially insured patients
- Acute COVID care and Long Haul COVID care
- Pre-Lung Transplant workup
- Virtual Visits
- Sleep Lab accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Sleep coaching
What Does CTI Technology Do For Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine?
Our team provides a long list of services that help to keep NPSM’s systems reliable, secure and functioning:
- IT Support: Our team proactively prevents IT issues from occurring, and is available to help whenever one of the NPSM’s staff members has an issue or a question.
- HIPAA Compliance: We help NPSM properly protect and manage the Protected Health Information they store on behalf of their patients.
- Cybersecurity Protection: Our team ensures that NPSM is comprehensively defended against the vast range of active cybercrime threats plaguing the modern business world.
Why Do We Work With Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine?
The CTI Technology team cherishes the opportunity to work with organizations like NPSM that do such important work. After all, everyone needs to sleep.
Pulmonary and sleep medicine is a critical area of care, and it depends heavily on key technologies. Even though we only help out with NPSM’s IT, we’re proud to contribute to their work in that small way.
If you’re having trouble sleeping and need help, we urge you to get in touch with NPSM directly.
CTI Technology Is Northwest Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine’s Committed Partner
The CTI Technology team is proud to partner with such a long-standing and successful practice like NPSM. We wish them nothing but further success and growth in the coming years.